There’s no doubt we live in a digital world. In fact, 6 out of 7 small businesses plan to use digital marketing in 2018 (7 in 7 likely isn’t too far off). But what does that mean for your marketing efforts next year? Here are some snippets from our just-released 2018 Small Business Marketing Trends Report.
- Zapier, Facebook expert Mari Smith, and other marketing experts chime in on where small businesses are headed in 2018.
- Small business owners don’t have the time or resources for marketing (not surprising).
- 46% of digital marketers aren’t sure their strategies work, while 17% know they aren’t working.
- 2018 is the year of social media marketing. 71% of small businesses plan to use social media content to acquire customers. 75% of those will include Facebook in their strategy.
- 28% of small business owners will try to get by in 2018 without increasing their spend on digital marketing.