More than any other type of advertising, we universally trust the opinions of friends and acquaintances. Eighty-four percent of people surveyed in 58 different countries by Nielsen said they trust recommendations from people they know. We even trust people we don’t know, with 68 percent of respondents reporting confidence in online reviews.
Gaining referrals can be one of the most effective strategies for acquiring new customers and growing your business—with one caveat. You have to ask for them.
In this e-book, you'll learn:
- Why referred customers are so valuable for your business—and why you shouldn’t ask every customer for a referral
- How marketing automation software, like Infusionsoft, can help you ask for referrals consistently and strategically
- Incentives that encourage customers to refer
- How to make the most of online reviews
- Stories of small businesses that used referrals to grow their business