Goodbye, Wasted Time. Hello, Laser Focus.
Sam Bennett, author of Get It Done, From Procrastination to Creative Genius in 15 Minutes a Day is joining us to share her magical formula for helping you and your team be more efficient and effective. Get essential tools specifically designed to help small businesses grow.
Is this course for you?
- Is your to-do list out of control?
- Do you constantly find yourself busy with a multitude of conflicting tasks and ideas?
- Do you worry that your team is not focusing on the most important tasks?
- Do you or your team have so many great ideas that you struggle with finishing projects?
- Do you criticize yourself for procrastinating or a lack of discipline?
This free course includes:
- 3 email lessons
- 3 in-depth videos
- Laser-focused worksheets for each lesson
- 1 60-minute webinar to help you and your team implement the course tools to become more motivated and productive.
At the end of the course you will:
- Narrow down that endless list of projects and focus on the best one for you and your business.
- Identify what makes you – and your business – stand apart from the rest.
- Tame that monstrous to-do list and motivate your team to kick procrastination to the curb once and for all.
About Sam Bennett:
Samantha Bennett is the creator of The Organized Artist Company and The Organized Entrepreneur Company, dedicated to helping creative people get unstuck from whatever way they’re stuck, especially by helping them focus and move forward on their goals. She is the author of the international bestseller, “Get It Done: From Procrastination to Creative Genius in 15 Minutes a Day” (New World Library).
Originally from Chicago and now based in a tiny beach town outside of Los Angeles, Bennett offers her revolutionary “Start Right Where You Are,” “Get It Done” and “Creative Genius, CEO” Workshops, teleclasses as well as public speaking engagements and private consulting to overwhelmed procrastinators, frustrated overachievers and recovering perfectionists everywhere.