Some people have not yet harnessed the true power of Infusionsoft, and more specifically, the Campaign Builder and our free pre-built marketing campaigns. To help you (and others) get a taste for truly how easy it can be to build a strong foundation for automating your sales and marketing activities, I've got a treat for you today. In a half-hour, you'll learn how to create your entire end-to-end marketing funnel from this tutorial.
I enjoy sharing super-actionable blog posts and tutorials because I love to see people take action and get things done. Maybe you do, too.
However, I was racking my brain this month trying to figure out what else I can share with you. I already talked about sales pipeline automation. Tackled the touchy subject of migrating from legacy to campaign builder. What else could be done that is highly actionable? Then it hit me (last night actually): Why not show people how to implement all of the stages of Lifecycle Marketing using the free campaigns in our marketplace?
Rather than type a textbook, I figured it would be much easier for you to watch a screen recording as I build these campaigns in Infusionsoft.
Here are a number of things to keep in mind:
- You'll actually see me do everything from scratch so you can do the exact same thing yourself
- This video clocks in at 29:32, but there is zero fluff, so I encourage you to watch it to the end
- I only allowed myself one take because I wanted to catch any potential 'gotchas' you would probably find while implementing yourself; so if it doesn't sound super polished, it isn't supposed to be
- In addition to the setup, I also go through how the day-to-day management would look once you've launched
- Your funnel probably has more stuff to it, but if nothing else, you'll be able to swipe some ideas from here